Followers

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Getting it right...

I am an intorverted extrovert, or maybe I am a messed up extrovert.  I have social anxiety and a nice handful of other issues.  But I am also one of the most loyal, giving, loving people you will meet.  I have spent the years since my daughters death isolating myself.  I have tried to dip my toes out, but dang people are not what they used to be and like a turtle I duck back in.  I am going to work on that this year.  It is time for change, in me, in my relationships.  I have a love/hate difficult relationship with my son, an amazing relationship with my mom. I work in a call center and Lord have mercy that is worse than high school.  I have a love/hate relationship with fashion.  That journey will most likely be hilarious.  I have 2 furbabies, Tigger and Sheba of the feline variety.  They are my joy and my loves.  I transplanted from Texas to ulstate New York 4 years ago after a divorce.  It is still a shock I am recuperating/adjusting to (the move, not the divorce).  I dont know how this journey will go, I know where I want it to end, but it is probably going to be a wild ride.  Come along for the ride, there will be some laughs, heartache and a place to empathize and relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment